Friday, July 20, 2012

Another day, a little embarrassment and a new project :)

I am huffing and puffing and sweating after chasing Gabby down the street. She is walking with the little girl from next door up and down the side walk like a sweet little girl, while I water. All of a sudden I hear a "Oh No" and look and Gabby has stripped off all her clothing and running to the end of the block. I drop the water and take off at a sprint (Yes, a sprint with my big boobs) Imagineme running at a sprint and all my neighbors outside watching on, several stopping mowing to watch. She gets to the end of the block and turns the corner. I finally catch up to her and when I am carrying my extremely naked child back up the block my neighbors start to cheer and my elderly neighbor brings a towel for me to wrap around my child while we have are walk of shame back to our yard. We now have to move, because my child just showed her who ha to everyone on the block. 


Well before the embarrassed, I went shopping on Amarillo's Craigslist and found these tables for $125 a piece. After no negotiation the price was dropped to $100 a piece, withe the condition that I take both. Both were in terrible shape and covered with gum. The man who sold them to me said they were in his mothers family for years. Yeah right, they had gum on them. They probably came from a school auction or something. No one would let there children put gum under the table. Why people lie is beyond me. Anyways after spending about 8 hours sanding this is how the look so far. 





No comments:

Post a Comment